Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday's Finest (23)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:

~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


Sometimes it's like people are a million times more beautiful to you in your mind. It's like you see them through a special lens -- but maybe if it's how you see them, that's how they really are. It's like the whole tree falling in the forest thing.

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

I love this book a lot. Not only were there summer experiences (which I honestly wish I was experiencing right now), but there were some deep quotes and serious conflicts.
I just redid the review for this one a couple of days ago. I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)