Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (19)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS.
My teaser:

"You're the one in for a surprise, because I'm going to bring you to the Magician's Keep where the First Magician will peel your mind like a banana, exposing the soft center where all the answers lie. Your brain gets a little mashed in the process --" he shrugged his shoulders as if unconcerned about this detail "-- but the information is always accurate."


~pg. 69 "Magic Study"
by Maria V. Snyder

Well, wow. That sounds very enjoyable. But anyway...69 pages and I'm already loving it! Gosh, I love this series so far. I may end up marrying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)