Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions!


I can still remember writing down my resolutions for 2010. There were two that I managed to do throughout the year: Write a review for every single book I've read AND work on my physio (which was allll summer long). Ahh, hooray!

So, everybody, here are my resolutions for 2011:

  1. Calisthenics! It's all about working out, which is one thing I absolutely love to do. It feels refreshing and rejuvenating! (Especially in university, the gym has free access! Heaven!)

  2. Healthy food is good. But of course, this doesn't have to be something so strict. I've already established this mindset halfway through the year, so it surely wouldn't be a problem next year. I'll just have to keep in mind that it's OKAY to eat chocolates and junk food sometimes.

  3. Time to get a job and live a bit of the real world. Yup. Most of my friends already have part-time jobs. I think I'm the only one who doesn't have one. That said, I swear to earn money and think like an adult (responsibility! independence!). After all, I'm getting there.

  4. Be a leader. I am currently taking a leadership class in high school, and I must admit, it has helped big time! It's given me confidence and strength and knowledge that I can be a leader and I can help people. It's perfect preparation for university, I'm tellin' ya.

  5. FOCUS AND STOP PROCRASTINATING. It's a bad, bad, bad, bad habit! I can't say how much I hate it! It's so important to stop this, especially with a very difficult second semester and university coming in the fall. How is it possible to stop, you may ask. That's the question I've been searching an answer for. I might try to lock myself up at the library or a study hall desk thing. Eliminate all sources of technology and I'm good to go! Except...that's almost impossible. We will have to see.

  6. Last, but not least...don't forget to live. It's another important one. Just be happy in life and don't forget about the things that matter most: family and friends and the beauty of life. And smile, because it can get better.
That's all for now, folks (same quote from last year)!!! I may disappear from time to time throughout the year, but I will always be here no matter what. I will not give up on this wonderful blog, where I've made friends with other bloggers. I will continue to live for the book blog community! FOR NARNIA!

P.S. I think I forgot my blogoversary. Oopsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)