Saturday, April 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (50)

In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---





Won:

Delirium by Lauren Oliver (Received from Stephanie via The Book Depository)

Borrowed (from Sarah):

---

Whoa, I totally screamed in delight when I got Delirium and saw it's beautiful hardback cover. I've been waiting so long to read it and now I got the chance to. Thanks soooooo much, Stephanie!

Sarah and I swapped books: The Iron King for Clockwork Angel. Both beginnings of a possibly amazing series. :D And so far, Clockwork Angel is pretty darn good.

I LOVE THE MONTH OF APRIL! Only because of plenty of days off. Oh and also because the weather is becoming so much more like Spring...and then after that, SUMMER! But then what also makes me sad is the fact that I can't play rugby anymore this season, which means I will never play rugby ever ever again. Because I will definitely not play it while in university. It would be too intense.

But enough of my ramblings, I hope you all have a fabulous, warm weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)