Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (80)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


Dead To You
by Lisa McMann

Release Date:
February 7th, 2012

Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family. It's a miracle... at first. Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together. But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked. Something unspeakable...





Lisa McMann!! Just recently finished her Dreamcatcher series and I liked it overall. Anything by her I would completely read in an instant!

So now, I'm back from Florida! But my vacation isn't over just yet. I'm leaving to South Carolina on Friday for a week of nice, sunny beach time! Yippee! No worries, I'll queue posts. But boy, I have got a frickin lot of commenting to catch up on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)