... because everyone has one ;)
So the new year is fast approaching and I've found myself thinking of how much I still want to get accomplished before the end of 2009. I'm sure all of you are the same so after reading this post, I'd love it if you guys left a comment about what your last minute to-do list is or even how you're planning to celebrate the coming of 2010! So without further ado, here is my last minute to-do list (hoping to be) achieved by the end of 2009!:
- Go to Chapters and use up my gift cards and money on new books!
- Start on that holiday homework -.- (yeah, like that's gonna happen)
- Get started on writing once again (I've been putting it off too much)
- FINALLY watch 500 Days of Summer
- Spend some more of that Christmas money ;)
- Try to stop being so controlling all the time! (as a sort of preparation for my new years resolution)
- Have a jam session with my fellow singers :)
- Put some more effort into my physio!
- See some friends I haven't seen all Christmas break
- Take a bunch of pictures with said friends ;)
- End the year with a bang with parties! :D