Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (17)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS.
My teaser:
I splash some cold water on my face at the bathroom sink and take a deep breath. Time to go back out there and make this right. I am brand-new. I can change. Only not for Tal. For me.


~pg. 58 "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist"
by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan

Man, I'm loving this so far. Already watched the movie but I can't help but like the book as well! Although there are countless swear words, I love the witty characters. Nick and Norah are just so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)