Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday's Finest (32)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:

~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


Nothing ever really goes away--it just changes into something else. Something beautiful.


Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

If I had to guess, that beautiful something would be memories. Sarah Ockler had left it for the reader to ponder but in my opinion, memories are a beautiful thing. I like replaying a certain scene in my mind over and over again. And then I would get that jovial feeling of reminiscing about good times. It's so wonderful.

This book is quite a load of great quotes. I'm sure to be taking more for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)