Friday, March 25, 2011

The Blog Hop (7)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

Give us 5 book-related silly facts about you.

These are not silly at all. :(

1. I borrow most of the books I read from the library. Rarely do I buy them from bookstores.

2. Romance plots are like the straw to my berry. Lol! I'm kidding...it's not that close. But I really, really love romance plots.

3. I bring a book with me anywhere (unless I don't have a book I'm currently reading). If you open my purse right now, you'd see a book. Seriously.

4. Oh my gosh I'm a sucker for covers. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its covers, but I admit that it's hard! It's what attracts you first thing!

5. Young adult is my love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)