Saturday, July 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (56)

In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---






Library:

The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway
Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor
Gone (Dream Catcher #3) by Lisa McMann
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
I Know It's Over by C.K. Kelly Martin
Fortune by Megan Cole

Won from Atkins:

The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Delirious by Daniel Palmer

Borrowed:

Dance Upon The Air (Three Sisters Island #1) by Nora Roberts [from Read Away the Day]
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks [from my friend's sister]


---

[Currently on a road trip to Florida so this post is queued!]

This is my reading list for Florida. Possibly. I don't think I could go through all of this on my trip, though, since I'll be doing lots of things (DISNEY WORLDDDD!!!!) Hoooooray!! I may try reading on the road...although sometimes I get a little woozy. But just the thought of having so many things to read -- it makes me utterly happy! Haha! Especially since I've been considering reading the entire Harry Potter series. Uhuh. Finally, right? I must own the books though. I'm picky when it comes to owning books. I don't own much but that's one series I'd definitely like to own! I already have the last two books. (Yup I cheated and read the last two books. I think. Don't even ask about my non-existent Harry Potter obsession.) Since I'm not on the Harry Potter bandwagon, I'm not going to be talking about the movies either and how the last one just came out because I've yet to watch it from the beginning. Totally lacking devotion here to the ultimate series ever. But it's only because I came late into the book stuff.

ANYWAY. Too much Harry Potter! Ahh! I will be in Florida until next week so that means posts are on queue for now. Meanwhile, I hope you're all having a wonderful summer! :) :) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)