Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday's Finest (80)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.
Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

Believe it or not, that was the first time I recognized that in some ways she was just like the rest of us.

What a classic, this book! Reading quote just gives me the chills. Oh, sweet, true love.


Note:
I am soooooo sorry for disappearing from the blog all of a sudden. I haven't, however, disappeared from Twitter. It's where I talk about most things I'm doing so if you're following me on Twitter, you'd know that the past few weeks have been CRAZY in school. SO CRAZY (!) that I was going to tear my hair out. And I'm sorry for abandoning my dear blogger friends and readers! The following week will make up for it. I have no deadlines at all and I will definitely make some posts. Final exams are coming very soon though so look out for that. Oh how I enjoy studying. Oh so much.
But I am BACK!!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)