Top Ten Tuesday is weekly held by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:
Top Ten Authors I'd Like To See On A Reality Show
Authors are really awesome to me. I see them chattering away on Twitter allll the time and I could see how awesome they are! I haven't met authors....which saddens me...so I think this topic would be a great way to fantasize. Haha. And as you may see, I'm all about the young adult authors. :)
1. Megan McCafferty - There was once a time when I listened to Barry Manilow's songs all day. And I must say it is all because if Megan McCafferty and her Jessica Darling series. I'd love to see her and the wit that underlay those books on a reality show.
2. Stephanie Perkins - Her books are hilarious and full of sweetgoodnessohmygosh and from her tweets, she really is a hilarious human being. Her unique spark would be such a hit on a reality show!
3. John Green - Who doesn't watch the Vlogbrothers?! Speaking of which, there's a new video on Youtube right now. I stay updated, you know. This guy should be on everybody's lists. I don't know another person who speaks intelligently, rapidly, and courageously. Haha. John Green is an idol and it would be so cool for him to dominate on reality shows where you must use your head!
4. Jackson Pearce - Okay, I have to admit that I haven't read a single one of her books. I am missing out, I know. BUT I have seen many of her Youtube videos and she's lovely! And funny!
5. Maureen Johnson - I also haven't read any of her books...and I know, I know I'm terrible! But from her tons and tons of tweets, she's a very outspoken person! One who could be so entertaining on a reality show.
6. Robin Benway - I used to follow her blog all the time! I really don't know what happened. But I know she has fantastic taste in music. And seriously, she's pretty funny.
7. Ally Carter - Love her book series. Clearly she has one giant sense of adventure! I wonder how that would be applied if she does appear on a reality show.
8. Meg Cabot - Ah! The glamour and the sparkle! She is quite a woman with lots of fabulous books out. I have a sense she's a super woman.
9 & 10. Margaret Stohl & Kami Garcia - If these two can write a book, they most certainly can do everything else together. I think. Well, it would be interesting to watch them work together on a reality show, right? Go teamwork!