Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Blog Hop (4)


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

What makes up your non-human family?


I've got one dog -- a black & white Shih Tzu -- and her name is Cali since she's from California. She's a loud sweetheart!


Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?


Mainly I love YA. I really, really do. There are all kinds of sub-genres that I end up enjoying like a little kid high on cotton candy. I get giggly when I read romance, I get spooked or alert when I read paranormal, and I get teary and touched when I read contemporary. It's the connection between me and the book, the characters that draws me in. And I love the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)