Thursday, January 19, 2012

Justine's Thoughts: Perfect by Sara Shepard


Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3)
By Sara Shepard

Source: Library
Pages:
 298

Book Description:
In a town where gossip thrives like the ivy that clings to its mansions, where mysteries lie behind manicured hedges and skeletons hide in every walk-in closet, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.

A quote:
She still felt like a punked-out, faux-leather-wearing, free-thinking Bratz doll in a sea of Pretty Princess of Preppyland Barbies.

Rating:
5/5

Any thoughts (Vague Spoilers Ahead):
This is going to be the longest mystery I’m ever going to stumble upon! We still don’t know who “A” is, but he or she has done some pretty serious damage. In this novel, A takes it up a notch and the girls’ lives are once again filled with endless drama.

The usual, sweet suspense is there, which is one of the many things that make it hard to put down. The news of there being a stalker in Rosewood gives the girls the spooks, which of course, makes me aware of every little detail that occurs. All the time, I’ve been trying to solve the mystery in my head so my brain is always analyzing. One thing for sure is -- “A” is someone you would not want to mess with.

So far, all three books in the series are incredible. And I think I’m officially addicted, but the sad thing is that the fourth book isn’t available in my library. That means it will take a very long time for me to get my hands on it. On another note, I started watching the show, which is also as amazing! At least I’ll have something to occupy me while I wait for the fourth book.

P.S. To those who have not started this series, I suggest you do. It will pull you in like you’ve never been pulled in before!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)