This was given by Enna at Squeaky Books! Thank you so much!
Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award": Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Okaaaay, here are the 10 blogs I've newly discovered:
- Sea of Pages
- The Book Cellar
- Queen of Happy Endings
- Romance Book Wyrm
- Katie's Bookshelf
- Miss Remmers' Review
- Books I Done Read
- Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
- The Book Obsession
Alright, now the next award was given to me by 2 people: Miss Cindy at Simple Life and Reading and Brittany at Reading Nook!
The rules are simple:
- Post the award.
- Pass it on to other bloggers
- List 10 truths about yourself
- I loooove photography. I think it's precious.
- Snow helps me get in the Christmas spirit...but unfortunately for me there won't be much this winter.
- To me, it feels like Christmas Eve is more special. On Christmas Day, it just doesn't feel like Christmas. I don't know why.
- I make wishes at 11:11 (in the evening, mostly).
- I actually kind of like sad songs.
- I want a British accent. Or an Australian accent. They are so wicked.
- I've always wanted to go to California.
- I like to save memories...Hmm, I remember reading a book in which a girl closed her eyes and tried to savor the moment, which her mother taught her if she wanted to save a memory. I don't remember the title of the book. Shame on me D:
- I love listening to the sounds of nature. Especially rain.
- I want to lie down outside at night and just stare at the stars. How peaceful that would be.