Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (3)


Friday Fill-Ins is a weekly meme hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins.

1. We need to go on an adventure.

2. I thought of working at Chapters (a bookstore) and it made me smile.

3. If you want to be interesting, be interested. (This is a quote...but I forgot who said it.)

4. Today's an AWESOME day because there's no school. :D

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think this does not affect me since (a) I will never have my face redone and (b) I don't live in the US.

6. Snow makes for a happy holiday. (I can't wait for it, to be honest)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to build a vehicle from scratch for a Physics project (sigh), tomorrow my plans include watching New Moon (early in the morning) and relaxing (or doing homework) and Sunday, I want to read & write!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you find adventure this weekend! Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always need an adventure. Good answer :) Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get snow soon and enjoy New Moon...it's an adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)