Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday's Finest (35)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:

~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


Nothing ever really goes away--it just changes into something else. Something beautiful.


Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

That something beautiful... I'm guessing it's memories? That's how I look at it. Memories are a beautiful thing. You can rewind and fast forward however you want and it all happens in your head. They don't ever leave you.

---

I can't help it -- I keep returning to this book. It's full of lovely quotes and I feel the need to share! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)