Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (44)


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


See What I See
by Gloria Whelan

Release Date:
January 1, 2011

Description:

Kate Tapert sees her life in paintings. Yet one place she never sees her life is in the work of the famous and reclusive artist Dalton Quinn—her father, whom she hasn’t seen or heard from in nearly ten years. Now Kate has an art dream of her own, and a scholarship to art school to help make it a reality. The last piece to the puzzle is staying with her father, which means it’s time for Kate to work her way into Dalton’s life, into his mind, and into his heart, whether he likes it or not.

---

I have not read anything by Gloria Whelan, but I now know that she has written award-winning books with incredible themes. I may decide to read her other works first before reading this one, although I am quite interested in See What I See.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)