Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (32)


In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---





From the library:

The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz
Possessed by Kate Cann

---

Three cheers for the library! Hip hip hooray! Thank goodness I got to borrow some books this week. Last week was so, so busy. I think I need a break. And reading, my friends, is the way to go!

Oh and I started writing the other night just for fun. It's been a really long time since I last wrote anything (a poem, a story, an essay). And I've come to a conclusion that I need to think ahead of time about what I would write because what I wrote was terrible! I think NanoWrimo next year would be a great way to practice. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)