Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (47)


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


Entangled
by Cat Clarke

Release Date:
January 6, 2011

Description:

The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?

17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.

As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?

Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?

A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.


---

I'm curious. So so curious! The description gives so many questions that I'm only dying to find the answers to. And the cover is radiant! Seriously, I love her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)