Friday, June 17, 2011

The Blog Hop (10)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?
Well, whatta tough question! I love almost all YA (mmm, I haven't tried all of them) including contemporary, dystopian, a bit of historical, paranormal, steampunk...But for a favourite? I really can't decide between contemporary or dystopian. I love both so much! Some books in these categories are:

Dystopian:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Classic, to say the least. Will always be one of my most fave dystopian reads.
Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Whatever Lauren Oliver writes, it seems, I will love it.
Wither by Lauren DeStefano - It was pretty darn good too. Not to mention the writing was phenomenal.

Contemporary:
Sarah Dessen novels! - I've yet to read What Happened to Goodbye, ahhh.
Courtney Summer novels - Ohhh my. I've read her first two books, Cracked Up To Be and Some Girls Are. Amazingggg.
Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert - The emotion in this.... it's undescribable. I loved it so much.
Oh and Sarah Ockler novels - I read Twenty Boy Summer and have yet to read Fixing Delilah. So memorable.


---

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?

Mkay. So when we say the "To-Be-Read Pile", we talk about the books we have lying on our bookshelves just waiting to be read, right? Not the endless Goodreads list that I might possible read in the near or far future? Okay, just clearing that up. I hope that's right.

Well, there's about several unread books (or...more) on my bookshelf. Anddd the ones I want to read? They're running out! I've put books to the bottom of my TBR pile because, well, it's a certain book I'd like to read in a certain mood. So I will have to get through all of them...eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)