Friday, June 24, 2011

The Blog Hop (11)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?
I haven't read much about fae...maybe a few novels or series. But the best one I would have to say is The Iron Fey series. Just the thought of it makes me want to smile out loud! I looooove that series so much. Yup, Sarah knows what I'm talking about. We both share a loving passion for that series, lending each other (mostly her lending me) the books! Haha.

What's so good about it? Um, everything? If you haven't tried the series yet, I believe you're missing out!


---

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?

It was in my young teen years. Specifically, summer of 2009. Err, I went to my old blog, Endless Books, to find that out. But that summer, I was constantly reading books that I borrowed from the library. And this is what I said:

"I have read countless books ever since summer began this year though sadly, I never really kept track of them. I have also thought of making a list of all the books I have read this year, starting in the very beginning of the year, like in January....but it's too late for that now and I absolutely cannot wait for next year. So what I've decided to do is create a blog of the books I've read (and the books I have yet to read) and take it one step further: I will review each single one and share my thoughts. It's something I've done before, but now I'm going to be focusing on it and enjoy the precious moments in doing so. ;)" -- quote from my old book blog, Endless Books. July 25 2009.

Yup, that was an actual blog post. Then when I entered the blogosphere, I began searching out blogger friends, information on blogging, and I just kept sharing my thoughts. Few years later, here I am! I love book blogging and the blogging experience. Being able to share your thoughts about the one thing you love most to people who also love the thing you love most? The feeling is incredible!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)