Thursday, February 16, 2012

Justine's Thoughts: Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5)
By Richelle Mead

Source: Library
Pages:
 489
Rating: 4/5


Book Description:  Goodreads

A quote:
Dreams, dreams. I walk them; I live them. I delude myself with them. It's a wonder I can spot reality anymore


Any thoughts (Vague Spoilers Ahead):
This is the second last book? I don’t know what I’d do when the time comes and I’m...finished. I might end up re-reading the entire series. Yes, that seems satisfying.

This book was all kinds of wonderful awesomeness. The only problem I had was getting into the book. Sure, it’s been a long time since I’ve read the last book but usually I’m instantly succumbed to the epicness that is Rose’s narration. I don’t know what it is that took me a while to get into this one. Once that bit is over, though, I was fully immersed! The action and suspense and romance didn’t stop after that. It was all so good!

Rose is in far more trouble than before and I’m so very worried for her. Her future’s on the line and there are even more things she still has to get punished for. I’m glad Adrian is there for her when she needs him. I’m beginning to like him a lot, but when Dimitri comes into parts of the book, the liking shifts to Dimitri. So now, I’m truly torn up between Adrian and Dimitri, although I think I’m leaning more towards Dimitri. It seems to me that Rose and Dimitri are meant to be together. That’s my opinion only, however. It just tears me apart to have them separated and endure the pain. I may have even leaked a tear.

Spirit Bound now perfectly prepared me to enter into the next and last book in the series *cry!*. It will take quite a long time for me to get the next book, but hey, it’ll be worth the wait once I start it! I just don’t want this series to end!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)