Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (4)


Friday Fill-Ins is a weekly meme hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins.

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to finish reading Along for the Ride and Macbeth!

2. The end of the song was followed at once by hysteric shrieks among the crowd.

3. The trouble is he's the president. (No, I'm not talking about Obama).

4. As I am writing this, someone is turning to ice many miles away.

5. With a faint pop, the gum covered her face, showing only her inflamed cheeks.

6. Yesterday was shadowy and ominous. It was raining as well...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, actually, tomorrow my plans include going to the dentist and watch a movie and Sunday, I want to finish all my homework!

1 comment:

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)