Saturday, September 11, 2010

In My Mailbox (26)


In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---




All are from the library:

Fire Study (Study book 3) by Maria V. Snyder
Twenty Boy Summer
by Sarah Ockler

---

I'm feeling somewhat happy this week for these reasons:

a) The first week of school was actually great! Having a spare class is relieving, especially at the end of the day. And my other three classes are alright. I'm only loving one of them right now, however, and that is Leadership.

b) The library has given me great books this week! I was on the waiting list for Twenty Boy Summer for a long time. I'm glad I finally get to read it! And about Fire Study, is it the final book in the series? *widens eyes* My heart just skipped several beats....Buuuut, after looking on Goodreads, I guess there are short stories out there written in Valek's POV. That's totally enough to satisfy me.

c) It's a fantastic weekend! Although I do have (tons of Math) homework, there's an event that takes place today for the whole day. It's all about culture foods, which is always so much fun!

I hope everyone else is also having an awesome week! I'll be visiting your blogs to see what cool books you received this week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)