Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (22)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS.
My teaser:

The chorus started again through the speakers and I sang louder, "Ca-sey Jones you bett-er...watch your speed..." Frankie laughing from the backseat, Matt smiling at me sideways, fingers secretly brushing my knee, the noon sun laid out and happy on the dusty road ahead.

Together. Happy. Whole.
The three of hearts.
The possibilities endless.


~pg. 16 "Twenty Boy Summer"
by Sarah Ockler

Whoa. The writing is incredible, the characters enjoyable, the plot tough and intriguing. Everything is amazing so far. I can see why many people like this book a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)