Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's finest (54)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

I think the idea is that every person has to live for his or her own life and then make the choice to share it with other people. Maybe that is what makes people "participate."


So, the interesting part of my week is that I joined the rugby team in school. Yeah! It's not my usual thing (it's too physical for me according to my parents) since it involves full on contact and tackling and bruising and violence. But hey, I like the work out and exercise. The pain feels good! (No, not the colliding/breaking bones/bloody type of pain - no thanks). And it really doesn't suit me since I am like a fragile little girl not really ...but size and weight don't matter! It's the techniques! Let's just hope I don't break in half or anything...

Anyway, I thought the rugby thing was relevant to the quote. Joining the rugby team is me trying to live. Which is ironic because as most people know, rugby = death.
Oh dear.


Got a Friday's Finest to share? Link it below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)