Friday, September 2, 2011

The Blog Hop (14)




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.




If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?
Edit: There aren't any spoilers in this post, by the way. They're just my opinions. I didn't say anything too specific.

I haven't finished too many series. The Hunger Games ending was good and mindblowing, and to be honest, I liked how Twilight ended. I haven't read Harry Potter..................but trust me, I'm getting on that. Oh, but I do have something I'd like to change with The Mortal Instruments series. I thought it would be best if it ended with City of Glass. I was satisfied with the ending and how all had turned out. But you know, there just had to be a follow-up. Although I really liked City of Fallen Angels, I didn't really mind. I just would have preferred if it ended with City of Glass.



---


Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation?


Autumn is that time of weather between too hot and too cold. I love those kinds of temperatures. They're perfect to me. Dressing up is part of the fun, too. Ohhhhhh, and Lola and the Boy Next Door is going to be released soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D And oddly enough, I'm excited for school to start! University, heree I come!!!!!!!


(Exclamation marks exemplify my bouts of joy.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)