Saturday, September 17, 2011

Winner of ALL THESE THINGS I'VE DONE by Gabrielle Zevin

Once again, random.org has chosen a number...and the copy of All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin goes to.....................

Jessy

CONGRATS!

I just emailed you so please reply back as soon as possible with your address, which I will be sending over to Macmillan and they will be the ones who will provide your book.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway and most of all, thank you to Macmillan for promoting Gabrielle Zevin's book and for willing to giveaway a copy. Don't forget to check out all about All These Things I've Done and Macmillan Children's Publishing Group. Links can be found below!


  • Macmillan page for All These Things I've Done
  • Like Gabrielle Zevin on Facebook and see her on tour
  • Gabrielle Zevin's website


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)