Friday, September 30, 2011

The Blog Hop (15)


Sooooooooo sorry for not updating too much this week! I didn't get to prepare posts either. University has been fun so far, but you know, there's that busy aspect as well. And the month of October will be INTENSE. I might just end up scheduling posts. Unfortunately. It will be a hectic month. Nursing can be one heck of a program, I swear. But I love it so far and it's something I definitely want to do. Now, onto the book blogger hop! :)





Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?

This is actually a pretty good question which I really love! I would looove to see any Sophie Kinsella novels. They're fun, hilarious, and absolutely romantic with some true depth. Kate Hudson can totally ace a Sophie Kinsella's MC. From her previous movies, I totally believe in her. 



---

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

In honor of Banned Books Week, what is your favorite “banned or frequently challenged book”?


Mmm., there's many, actually. My top ones would have to be: THE HUNGER GAMES, and TWENTY BOY SUMMER. And I really don't understand how these books were challenged. Especially Twenty Boy Summer. I mean, that novel was absolutely beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)