Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday's Finest (19)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:

~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


"The hardest thing in the world is believing someone can change. It's always easier to go along with the way things are than to admit that you might have been wrong in the first place."

Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult

I agree with this quote. I never liked admitting to what I have done wrong, for making mistakes. Instead, I tend to continue on, pretending as if I can ignore my mistakes without learning from them. It's always easier that way, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)