Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (16)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS.
My teaser:
As they got closer, I cringed, thinking how obvious we looked sitting there on the bleachers. I might as well have yelled, "Hello, soccer team! Yes, I'm a creeper freshman waiting for this boy who barely knows me to see if I can come up with an excuse to talk to him. But it's cool. I don't mind. Laugh all you want."


~pg. 33-34 "Boys, Girls & Other Hazardous Materials"
by Rosalind Wiseman

Haha, this is an awesome sneak peek. It gives you a bit about the narrator, who is so quirky, entertaining and delightful! And most of all, who could not relate to what she's going through?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)