Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Last Minute To-Do List of 2009

... because everyone has one ;)


So the new year is fast approaching and I've found myself thinking of how much I still want to get accomplished before the end of 2009. I'm sure all of you are the same so after reading this post, I'd love it if you guys left a comment about what your last minute to-do list is or even how you're planning to celebrate the coming of 2010! So without further ado, here is my last minute to-do list (hoping to be) achieved by the end of 2009!:

  • Go to Chapters and use up my gift cards and money on new books!
  • Start on that holiday homework -.- (yeah, like that's gonna happen)
  • Get started on writing once again (I've been putting it off too much)
  • FINALLY watch 500 Days of Summer
  • Spend some more of that Christmas money ;)
  • Try to stop being so controlling all the time! (as a sort of preparation for my new years resolution)
  • Have a jam session with my fellow singers :)
  • Put some more effort into my physio!
  • See some friends I haven't seen all Christmas break
  • Take a bunch of pictures with said friends ;)
  • End the year with a bang with parties! :D

2 comments:

  1. 500 Days of Summer! I love it...you definitely need to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree with the third one. WRITE MORE, WOMAN! I miss your precious stories :'(

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)