Saturday, December 5, 2009

In My Mailbox (4)


In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

This week I only have one and I received it as an early Christmas present. :)

---

The Secret to Teen Power
by Paul Harrington

Since its original publication, The Secret has inspired millions to live extraordinary lives. The Secret to Teen Power makes the knowledge of the law of attraction accessible and relevant to today’s teens. It explains the law of attraction in relation to teen issues such as friends and relationships, schoolwork, and self-image. It explains how teens can transform their own lives and live their dreams, by understanding and using the power they have in their hands. The Secret to Teen Power promises to follow the path of The Secret, inspiring teens and young people to bring joy and harmony to all aspects of their lives.

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a teen version of the Secret! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds interesting, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fun the secret but then for teens. I agree with inthehammockblog, that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, teen version of the Secret. I read The Secret last New Years eve and it really put me think. I think that this teen version might be really interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this for review a few months a go. Looking forwrad to hearing what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I liked the Secret. I wonder what the Teen Power is like. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)