Saturday, December 19, 2009

Two awards!

I received this award a few weeks earlier from The Sweet Bonjour and My Tea Time is Book Time. Thank you both so much!

The rules are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And now I shall spread the goodness and happiness...

Congratulations to:

  1. The Book Resort
  2. Cleverly Inked
  3. The Bookette
  4. The Book Lush
  5. The O.W.L.
  6. Rebecca's Book Blog
  7. My Fluttering Heart
  8. The Book on the Hill
  9. Books At Midnight
  10. Frenetic Reader
  11. Carrie's YA Bookshelf
  12. Bookworm Nation
  13. Sparrow Review
  14. Crackin' Spines & Takin' Names
  15. The Sweet Bookshelf
Congrats, once again! :)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats!! And, aww, thanks. I've already gotten this award, but I'll repost it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks! I love your blog style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, yay thank you! Love your blog, the layout's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You have a lovely blog, too. I love your header, it looks like the pages are making waves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Justine - I shall treasure it always - and yes, you do have a lovely blog, I agree! <3

    -Aimee
    http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and thank you so much ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. I love to see some of my favorite bloggers honored. Hooray! Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)