Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Meme

Steff had this great idea of posting about favourite quotes from the books she's read. So I asked her if she wanted to make it into a meme and here we are, actually making it into a meme!

Hooray! A Bookful of Thoughts's very first meme!

It's called...Friday Favourites. (Gotta think of another name!)

The rules are pretty simple and are similar to Should Be Reading's Teaser Tuesday.
  • Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
  • Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
  • If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.
So, who's excited for tomorrow's post? I sure am!


6 comments:

  1. YES! I watch Supernatural...greatest show omg I might die if there isn't another season! Eep!

    Ok, back to the topic at hand...Love this idea! I just finished reading Hush, Hush, which I loved a lot more than the book I'm reading right now, so I'll choose a quote from that.

    "You're impinging on my private space." - Probably an odd quote to use, but it's funny because I feel like I'd say something like that if I were nervous or overwhelmed. It's very realistic and a tad funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea girl! Fab idea! PS Hot picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea, so I might join in as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happened to wander across your blog, and thought I'd stop by to share a quote that stuck after I had read the Night World series by L.J. Smith:

    "People die... so love them everyday
    Beauty fades... so look before it's gone
    Love changes... but not the love you give
    and if you love, you'll never be alone."

    I might be a few words off, but it's pretty close. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo, sounds fun! Just a heads up, though I'm not sure if you already now, choco from over at In Which A Girl Reads has a different meme but with the same name. I don't know if you want to change the name or anything, but just putting it out there. Can't wait for the first meme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, yeah, I almost named a meme Friday Favorites myself! Glad I was of some help. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)