Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday's Finest (13)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:

~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


"Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile."

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

This was such a great book. I loved it so much. And the movie, too.
Review coming up soon!

7 comments:

  1. Love that quote and the way it's executed. Nice pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent quote. Now that I think of it, it really makes sense! I'll be looking forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved both the movie and the book. It's very relevant. Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote!!! PS I love that tattoo idea - it's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this quote is amazing! I love this book too, I can't wait to finally see the movie. Great meme btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, I agree with the quote. It's a wonderful quote. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)