Friday, April 2, 2010

Gone for the weekend!


Happy April Fools, everybody! And have a great Easter weekend!

We may be gone for the weekend, but we'll be sure to comment as much as we can on Monday and catch up to all the updates! We apologize for not doing so much commenting for the past couple of weeks. I (Justine) have been stressed over an in-class essay which I'm still slightly upset about because I didn't get the chance to finish...But anyway! I'm also planning on changing the blog layout since this one is getting a little old, so look out for the new look sometime next week...

And enjoy your time this weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a nice weekend away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend, and Happy Easter weekend! I'll be looking forward to the exciting new blog layout.

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend as well!!!

    And just so you know, I'll be mentioning this blog on mine for the blog hop. I came to yours first!!!

    Take care and HAPPY easter and readings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic weekend and Happy Easter! I will
    be looking forward to your new layout! =)

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)