Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (13)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS.
My teaser:

Lacy turned to him. Her eyes reminded him of the sky you see from airplanes: a boundless gray that could be anywhere, and nowhere, all at once.


~pg. 100 "Nineteen Minutes"
by Jodi Picoult

One fun fact about me: I have a thing for eyes.

5 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! I really want to read this since I loved My Sister's Keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser!

    PS. I have a thing for eyes too. When I read and write, it's like, my number one thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! When I finish, I'll definitely post a snippet from the stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for a teaser! I haven't read anything by Jody Picoult yet... what a disgrace!

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)