Friday, April 15, 2011

The Blog Hop (8)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her.
Yes! A couple people actually. Only a couple, which is quite good enough for me. First is Sarah from Read Away the Day and she started blogging only recently! We swapped books yesterday, too! I knew that she always had an interest in books but it is also recently that we started talking in depth about the things we like such as The Mortal Instruments. And now she's got a blog so we can talk about books as much as we can! Follow her, guys! She's lovely!

Second is Steff, who used to be a part of this blog for a while. You can still see some of her reviews by clicking here. Now though, she would often ask me what amazing books are a must-read and I would tell her and then she would buy it at the bookstore. Or sometimes, I just lend her my copies. Then we'd talk about it!

Third is Marga (or Alessandra). She likes books and is sometimes picky when it comes to what she likes, hehe. I lent her The Hunger Games trilogy, which is the only series we both love. But hey, we talk about it a lot even in casual conversation:
"He totally looks like a Gale."
"Yeah, he could be your Gale!"
"But I like Peeta."
"Well then he could be your Peeta on the inside, and Gale on the outside."

I have another friend and her name is Meghan. She was my best friend in the elementary school I moved out of. Thanks to the ever popular Facebook, we still chat about series such as The Mortal Instruments and The Hunger Games. Haha, those seem to be the popular ones. I haven't seen her in forever though, but I'm just glad we get to talk about books!


---

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

Pick a character from a book you are currently reading or have just finished and tell us about him/her.

Ahhhhhh, okay. I'm reading Clockwork Angel right now and it's pretty darn good. It's tough to pick just one character, are you kidding me! I could either talk about Will or Jem and all their awesome qualities...but I'll go for the amazing heroine, Tessa. She's been through a lot due to her ability, which I will not explain further. So far from what I've seen of her, she is brave and funny and really great. Most of all, she loves books! Put all those together and you have a wonderful heroine. I'm excited to read more about Tessa and her ability and her journey in the world of Shadowhunters. How I missed Cassandra Clare and her books!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)