Thursday, April 28, 2011

Justine's Thoughts: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3)
By Richelle Mead

Source: Library
Pages:
443

Rating:

5/5


A quote:

Life and death were so unpredictable. So close to each other. We existed moment to moment, never knowing who would be the next to leave the world.

Any thoughts (No major spoilers):

Oh my gosh. This is probably my most favourite book in the series so far. Not only is it intense and suspenseful, it is heartbreaking and addictive!

It focuses more on Rose -- her upcoming life as a guardian, her duty to protect Lissa, her relationship with Dimitri. Oh my gosh. I love Dimitri. The deeper I get into the series, the more my love grows for him. But...oh my gosh! Agh!

Anyway. Rose’s development is evident in Shadow Kiss. From her previous experiences, she learns to cut back on her attitude and irresponsibility. The way she handles situations, even though she tries to fix things by herself, screams determination. It’s what I love about her.

The ending is such a cliff-hanger. Not one that stops right before someone does something. But it’s enough to make me go crazy, especially because it involves Rose and Dimitri. I would have never thought in the beginning that something like that would happen, but oh my gosh, it did. I will have to read to find out what happens next. And if you would like to know, I guess you’d better start the series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)