Saturday, April 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (51)

In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---

Bought:


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells



Won:


Wither by Lauren DeStefano (Received from Becky via The Book Depository)


Borrowed (from Sarah):



---

Sorry for the qualities of these pictures...I was feeling lazy. But anyway, what a great week for books!!! Spent my gift cards on those 3 books...Wow, I never knew bookstores could be so expensive. And I knew I had to get at least one summer book as well as Anna and the French Kiss. OH MY GOSH ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS! I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE IT! Now I must get to reading it soon!!!

And thanks to Sarah again for letting my borrow another book! Gosh, the cover for The Iron Daughter is so beautiful, isn't it?!

What a busy weekend I have. All the time is spent working on projects that are due on Monday and I have so much to do still. The life of a student sometimes...Not to mention the gloomy weather! So much rain is falling, seriously. And the sudden change in humidity is giving me headaches...

But I wish you all a fantabulous weekend! Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)