Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcoming These Two Bloggers Into the Blogosphere

There are two new, awesome bloggers I wanted to welcome into the blogosphere. And they are...


and


Sarah is my friend in real life. She loves to read a lot and she has an incredible talent in art. And she's amazing. Her blog is new and lovely, so I encourage all of you to go check it out and follow her! You will not be disappointed!

Rida is someone new I met in the blogosphere. I don't exactly know how I stumbled upon her blog, but I instantly loved it and followed her. You guys should do the same! She's Canadian as well and she loves reading like the rest of us. :D

I hope you guys take the time to visit them! They're great people and it's always so nice to have new bloggers enter the blogosphere. All I want to say to Sarah and Rida is:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)