Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Blog Hop (9)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?
Holy cow, this is hard! What the heck! I haven't even read 10 dystopian novels I don't think...But I did hear tons of awesome things about some which I would be willing to include in the list:

1) The Hunger Games Trilogy - 3 (all star favourite!!!)
2) Delirium - 1 (the others in the series aren't released yet!)
3) Divergent - 1 (look at its ratings and reviews...holy horses! and this is the one i haven't read.)
4) The Uglies Trilogy - 3 + 1 (the 2nd earliest series I read! this calls for a reread!)
5) The Giver - 1 (okay, I only read the 1st one in class and I hadn't a clue about the others in the series. but this one is a classic for sure.)


---

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?

Ooh, another question that makes me have to choose a book! First of all, I'm already looking forward to summer vacation. It'll be the best summer yet, I can guarantee that. And second of all, it's so difficult to pick just one release! If I had to...I'd pick The Summer I Learned How to Fly by Dana Reinhardt. I already chose it for my WoW at one point but I don't care because I'm really really excited for its release! Just the title and cover of it makes me want to pick it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)