Saturday, October 31, 2009
My Second & Third Award!
I've received The Heartfelt Award, thanks to Sammee from I Want To Read That.
Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.
And now...I must pass it on to the next 9 book blogs. Here are the rules:
Put the logo on your blog/post.
Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
1. April - Good Books & Good Wine
2. Reggie - The Undercover Book Lover (Not Really)
3. Sharon - Sharon Loves Books and Cats
4. Lizzy - Cornucopia of Reviews
5. Taschima - Bloody Bookaholic
6. Yan - Books By Their Cover
7. Kristen - Bookworming in the 21st Century
8. Sara - The Hiding Spot
9. Jenn-ay - My Tea Time is Book Time
Congrats! I just wanted to say that I love visiting your blogs and reading your reviews. You are all so very awesome. :D
And...I've received yet another award from Patricia at Yay! Reads :) Thank you!!!