Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday's Finest (03)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:

~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.

This is a short one...but here it is:

He put an arm around his brother to help him up. And then, for a moment, he just held on.

The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion (#3-4)

*sigh* Brotherly love.

7 comments:

  1. I havent read this book, but it great sentence!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. I love it. Neat meme; I think I'll try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, haven't read this one. It wouldn't happen to be between Stefan and his brother would it? :o
    That's what you call a love-hate relationship. *sigh* Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this meme. Great idea for a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! (great quote too). I've been meaning to read the Vampire Diaries. Do you know the name of the first one in the series? THanks!

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)