Let's start with creating resolutions for 2010 with the help of Rebecca.
- Reach a number of 100 books to read this year. So far, I'm doing terrible, with only one book finished. That doesn't mean I won't be catching up this summer. ;)
- Try to review each and every book I read, good or bad.
- Post more often. Maybe 4-5 a week. (Look out for more posts in the very near future. They're for Bloggiesta.)
- Interact with other bloggers by doing guest posts.
- Expand more in reviews and bring readers into the story and how I felt as I read through it.
- Have a pad of sticky-notes near when reading so I could take notes. That way, it'll be easier when it comes to reviewing.
- Include more about authors. Right now, I barely have anything on authors...except for the list of authors' sites in the sidebar. That's about it.