Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? (2)


It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra. *This awesome meme is hosted by J.Kaye.

Read last week:

Steff
  • The Mark by Jen Nadol
  • Swoon by Nina Malkin
Justine
  • Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Currently reading:

Steff
  • Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  • Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
Justine
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Upcoming:

Justine
  • The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger

8 comments:

  1. I just started "The Musician's Daughter" by Susanne Dunlap. It is so far really good and I would definitely recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Me? is so cool! I loved it! I think there should be a sequel. I'd love it even more! Hum... I'm willing to read Peeps and Perfect Chemistry, really. Great choices. And I'm currently reading City of Bones as well. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am. :)

    Here's is mine: http://booksoutofthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I loved The Hunger Games and The Seven Rays :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really enjoy Swoon, but I loveeed Remember Me and The Hunger Games is one of the most awesome books ever! As are Catching Fire and City of Bones. Happy reading! :D

    Here's mine:
    http://bananasandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I love, love, love that photo!

    Steff, I though "Perfect Chemistry" by Simone Elkeles was flat out amazing. I sucked that story up so fast....and when I was done, I wanted to read more.

    Justine, I just finished "The Seven Rays" by Jessica Bendinger and thought it was amazing. I think it's better on audio though. The narrator captured the essence of the characters, the story, everything so beautifully.

    You two have a great stack of books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PERFECT CHEMISTRY!! Haha. And I'll be looking forward to your review on The Seven Rays; I've heard some really negative and very positive reviews about it. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both read great books!! Happy reading to you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)