Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? (1)


It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra. *This awesome meme is hosted by J.Kaye.

Read last week:

Steff
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • The Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Justine
  • The Secret to Teen Power by Paul Harrington
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate

Currently reading:

Steff
  • Swoon by Nina Malkin
Justine
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Upcoming:

Depends what's in store in the library!

8 comments:

  1. Oooo you recently finished Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Did you love them?

    PS Love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, The Secret to Teen Power... lol, sounds like the type of book my mom would try to get me to read. Was it any good? And I actually have Hunger Games with me, though I haven't read it, so I hope you liked it! Happy reading to both of you this week. BC is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books...all of them! I really need to read Beautiful Creatures. Soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved both Hunger Games and Catching Fire and waiting impatiently for the third novel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope Fallen by Lauren Kate was good...I have that one on my shelf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently reading The Mark

    Fallen was awesome

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)