Sunday, January 10, 2010

Update - Bloggiesta & Comment Challenge

Bloggiesta:

Start time: 2:13
End time: 4:17
Total: 2 hours and 4 minutes.

What I got done:
  • A list of author blogs
  • Set up templates
  • Scheduled my remaining reviews
Other short working periods:
23 minutes. 9 minutes.
Total: 32 minutes.

So in total, so far, my Bloggiesta hours: 5 hours and 25 minutes.
It's not so bad, but at least I'm making progress!

Comment Challenge
:

For this challenge, I list down the posts in which I commented for the day. I do it on paper...so, I'll just count the number of comments I did.

Saturday: 10 comments.
(I had to catch up since the challenge started on Friday.)

So far, so good. If you'd like to participate in this challenge, head on over to Comment Challenge 2010 and sign up here. It'll be fun!

And one more thing!
We are so close to 100 followers...that I can feel it already. Steff and I are (still) planning on a contest, but no doubt there will be one. We would just have to take a trip at the bookstore and list down some books. Hehe.

Anyway, thank you all so much! We appreciate you visiting us and taking the time to follow. You are all so very wonderful. Have a great day! :D

4 comments:

  1. You're doing a fabulous job! :) I have so many goals and feel like i have so few hours left! Glad your getting your goals done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing really well and being very efficient! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! And yay for 100 followers! If you need any book suggestions, let me know, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)